Preset counter electronic
Dual Preset Conter – Counter series for demanding applications.Counter series for demanding tasks with two individually scalable encoder inputs, each A, /A, B, /B, for counting frequencies up to 1 MHz per channel. Adjustable operating modes as position or event counter, total counter, differential counter, cutting length display, diameter calculator and more.
|Model||Dual-function device electronic|
Position displays with limit values
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||0 °C ... +45 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
17...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
Analog ±10 V
Analog 0...20 mA
Analog 4–20 mA
4 x PNP
Drivecom DIN ISO 1745
- 3 display values Counter 1, 2 and calculated display.
- 2 separate freely scalable counting inputs: HTL or TTL (also with inverted inputs) max. input frequency 1 MHz/channel.
- Very bright LED display, 15 mm (6 digits), 10 mm (8 digits) high.
- 4 freely programmable fast transistor outputs with 350 mA output current each.
- Step or trailing presets.
- Simple programming - with function codes, depending on the operating mode set.
- With 8 fixed, different counter functions, e.g: Single counting, difference and total counting of both inputs, batch counter etc.
- AC and DC supply voltage in one device.
- Simple programming with 4 keys and programmable dual function.
- Can be used as a counter or position indicator with limit values at which 2 values are monitored or calculated with respect to each other.
- 4 fast, programmable inputs with various functions such as reset, gate, display memory, reference input or display value switching.
- Scalable analog output 0/4 to 20 mA, ±10 V or 0 to 10 V.
- RS232 interface as standard for parameterisation, reading of values and changes during operation.
- 2 auxiliary voltages for sensors: 5.2 V DC and 24 V DC.