LCD touch multifunction preset countersThe 571T multifunctional preset counter with max. 250 kHz counting frequency is ideally suited for fast counting tasks. It can also be used as a tachometer, timer, stopwatch or for recording machine cycle numbers or cycle times.
4 limit values, analog output and RS232 interface are available as output variants.
Thus, almost all counting, measuring and control tasks can be implemented with this device.
|Model||Multifunction device electronic|
Position displays without limits
Time preset counter
Tachometer without limits
Hour meters / timers
Tachometer with limits
Position displays with limits
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +60 °C|
(1) Installation | Front panel
115 V AC
230 V AC
18...30 V DC
Analog ±10 V
Analog 0–10 V
Analog 0–20 mA
Analog 4–20 mA
2 x optocoupler
LCD touch multifunction preset countersProperties
- Fast counting input, suitable for our Limes linear measuring system (250 kHz).
- 4 switching outputs as limit values.
- Scalable analog output, resolution 16 bit, +10 to -10 V, 0 to 20 mA or
4 to 20 mA.
- RS232 or RS485 serial interface for reading and writing data.
- Sensor power supply 24 V DC / 150 mA (AC version) or UB - 1 V /
max. 250 mA (DC version).
- 96 x 48 mm DIN housing, IP65.
- Touch display with 9-digit display value and plain text programming.
- 2 relay outputs which can be assigned to the limit values.
- AC and DC power supply in one device.
- Programmable measuring function for speed, velocity, velocity from running time, machine cycle number, cycle time (reciprocal speed) as well as various counter and stop watch functions.
- 4 switching outputs; also programmable as drag preset.
- Freely programmable
- Large 12 mm high LCD display, 8 digits, with adjustable brightness. 3-color – red / green / yellow – programmable.
- Display linearization with teach function.