Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LI50 / B2
Magnetic length measuring system, incremental – suitable for the harshest environments.The Limes LI50 / B2 contactless incremental magnetic length measuring system - consisting of the LI50 sensor head and the B2 magnetic strip - allows a resolution of up to 5 μm with a maximum distance of 2 mm between sensor and strip.
For outdoor use, with a particularly sturdy aluminum housing and stainless steel cover, wide temperature range, and UV-resistant cable. Protection type IP68 / IP69k, special
encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||10 mm x 25 mm x 40 mm|
up to 1 m cable axial
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
TTL / RS422
4,8...26 V DC
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection Optional: special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance against cyclic humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity and heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless measuring technology - thus no wear.
- Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip.
- Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
- Generous installation tolerance.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Warning signals via status LED if the magnetic field is too weak.