Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LA50 / BA5
Magnetic length measuring system, absolute – no reference run necessary.The non-contact absolute magnetic linear measurement system Limes LA50 / BA5 - made up of the sensor head LA50 and of the magnetic band BA5 - reaches a resolution up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1.5 mm between the sensor and the band.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||70 mm x 30 mm x 16 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
10...30 V DC
Limes LA50 / BA5Robust and vesatile
• Resolution 0.01 mm / measuring lengths max. 20 m.
• Rugged die-cast zinc housing.
• Positions changes are also detected when de-energised
no referencing movement required – no wear.
• Automatic distance detection in case of too high distance
between the sensor and the magnetic band. "
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Address, baud rate, bus termination can be modified via microswitches.
• Interfaces: SSI, CANopen.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Large mounting tolerances.
• Requires very little installation space.
• LED warning signals in case of too weak magnetic field.