Shaft copying systems
Shaft copying system – absolute positioning of the elevator car.
Ants LEB02 is an extremely robust, compact and contactless measuring system. It uses a contactless measuring principle to measure without any slipping absolute elevator car positions with a resolution of 0,25 mm and a travel speed of 8 m/s. Additional components such as magnetic switches become superfluous. Especially the easy assembly reduces installation time, thus contributing to overall costs reduction.
|Measuring system||Shaft copying systems|
|Dimension||126 mm x 55 mm x 37 mm|
|Working temperature||-10 °C ... +70 °C|
10...30 V DC
- Absolute position values.
- Measuring length up to 392 m.
- Extremely robust and compact.
- Stainless steel coded band.
- Simple mounting.
- Contactless measuring principle.
- Highest availability – no referencing required in case of power outage.
- 100 % slip-free – absolute position measurement directly at the elevator car.
- Suitable for tightest installation spaces.
- Reduced installation work.
- Elimination of additional components (magnetic sensors, reference sensors).
- Long service life thanks to its robust design.
EMC shield terminalFor an EMC-compliant installation of the encoder cable,
• top-hat rail mounting
• Shield diameter
• Weight approx. 7,4 g
• Clamp (spring steel, galvanised)
• Foot (spring steel)