Thanks to its installation depth of min. 10 mm, the bearingless magnetic rotary encoder RLI500, comprising a magnetic ring and sensor head, is ideally suited for plants and machinery where space is very tight. The non-contact measuring principle allows for error-free use even under harsh environmental conditions, as well as ensuring a long service life. In contrast to our measuring system RLI200, a single zero pulse is also implemented here. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use. This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts with a diameter up to max. 350 mm.
70 mm hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
6.400 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection. Option: special housing for maximum resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to cyclic humidity acc. to EN 60068-3-38 as well as damp heat acc. to EN 60068-3-78).
- Non-contact measuring system, free from wear, ensures a long service life.
- Function display via LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic band and sensor head.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Slotted hole fixing ensures simple alignment.
|Mechanical CAD / STEP|
RLI500ZIP ∼ 207,5 KB | 05.2017
Optical fibre patch cableSimplex Patch cable ST-ST - Multimode.
Optical fibre patch cable.