Encoders Absolute singleturn
Absolute contactless measuring principle, ideal for position or angle detectionThanks to its installation depth of only 20 mm, the bearingless magnetic rotary encoder RLA50, comprising a magnetic ring and sensor head, is ideally suited for plants and machinery where space is very tight. The non-contact measuring principle allows for error-free use even under harsh environmental conditions, as well as ensuring a long service life. This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts with a diameter of 30 mm.
30 mm hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-10 °C ... +70 °C|
M12 connector axial
|Max. rotational speed||
24 bits singleturn
10...30 V DC
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Non-contact measuring system, free from wear, ensures a
long service life.
- High resolution, 16,000 measuring steps/revolution.
- Direct measurement on shaft or axis.
- Distance monitoring by LED.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic band and
- Requires very little installation space.
- Connection by M12 connector.