Encoders Absolute singleturn
Sendix 5873 Motor-Line
The standard for direct drives. Encoder with conical shaft.
The optical Sendix 5873 singleturn encoders with SSI or BiSS interface and optional 2048 ppr SinCos incremental track reach a resolution of up to 21 bits.
Advantages: Plug-and-Play for commissioning, including electronic data sheet and possibility to set the absolute measuring system to a predefined position value. Specially designed for mounting on direct drives in the elevator technology.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
Ø 58.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 72.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +90 °C|
Printed circuit board connector
|Max. rotational speed||
2.048 ppr incremental
21 bits singleturn
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
SSI + 2048 ppr SinCos
SSI + 2048 ppr RS422
BiSS + 2048 ppr SinCos
BiSS + 2048 ppr RS422
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance against vibration and installation errors.
- Ideal for use outdoors thanks to IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C up to +90°C.
- High-precision with a data refresh rate of the position value ≤ 1μs.
- High-resolution feedback in real-time via 21 bit fully digital or incremental outputs SinCos and RS422.
- BiSS-C BP3 encoder profile.
- Short control cycles, clock rate with SSI up to 2 MHz / with BiSS up to 10 MHz.
Cables and connectors
Cable Connector with cable , Printed circuit board connector
Preassembled cable set
16 x 0,14 mm2