Transmission of field bus and Ethernet: Slip ring for industrial automation.In general slip rings are used to transmit power, signals or data, pneumatic and hydraulic, from a stationary to a rotating platform.
The transmission between the stator and rotor takes place via sliding contacts and is extremely reliable.
The slip ring SR120 is ideal for applications requiring high transmission rates. The three chamber system allows parallel transmission of signals, load and data up to 100 Mbit/s.
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
10 A, 400 V AC/DC
20 A, 400 V AC/DC
25 A, 240 V AC/DC
- Reliable in harsh environments.
- Robust metal housing.
- High IP64 protection
- Quick and easy installation.
- Modular design.
- Wide range of plug and cable connections.
- Reliable due to interference-free transmission.
- Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Innovative contact technology, low maintenance, and durable.
- Field bus or Ethernet up to 100 Mbit/s.