The flow pack specialist: the compact slip ring.In general slip rings are used to transmit power, signals or data from a stationary to a rotating platform.
The SR060E is a compact, economical slip ring for up to 3 power and 2 signal transmissions.
New innovative contact materials ensure long service life and extremely low-maintenance operation. The round shape with smooth surfaces and high protection level allows easy cleaning.
Additional connection options through implementation of M12 connectors for easiest mounting and maintenance.
20 mm Hollow shaft, through
22 mm Hollow shaft, through
24 mm Hollow shaft, through
25 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||0 °C ... +75 °C|
|Service life||500 million revolutions|
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Max. number of signal channels||2|
|Max. number of load channels||3|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
20 A, 240 V AC/DC
- Dimensions 60 x 98 mm.
- Can be used as a pair from a center distance between sealing rollers as little as 60 mm.
- Various equipment variants of the transmission paths for max. 3 x load and 2 x signal transmission.
- Easily accessible connections.
- Standard version V100 with load current up to 20 A.
- Version V200 with plug connectors for load and signal connections.
- Maintenance cycles only every 100 million revolutions.
- No contact oil required.
- Easy cleaning - high IP64 protection.