The flow pack specialist: the compact slip ring.Slip rings are generally used to transmit electrical currents, signals or data from a stationary to a rotating platform. The SR060E slip ring has been specially developed for the packaging industry. Its smooth, straight surfaces enable easy cleaning and thus meet the requirements of the food industry. Thanks to an innovative contact material, these slip rings no longer have to be oiled. A particularly long service life is guaranteed.
20 mm Hollow shaft, through
22 mm Hollow shaft, through
24 mm Hollow shaft, through
25 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||0 °C ... +75 °C|
|Lifespan||500 million revolutions|
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Max. number of signal channels||2|
|Max. number of load channels||3|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
20 A, 240 V AC/DC
- Dimensions 60 x 98 mm.
- Can be used as a pair from a center distance between sealing rollers as little as 60 mm.
- Various equipment variants of the transmission paths for max. 3 x load and 2 x signal transmission.
- Easily accessible connections.
- Up to 20 A load current.
- Maintenance cycles only every 100 million revolutions.
- No contact oil required.
- Easy cleaning - high IP64 protection.