The all-rounder – slip ring solution tailored to your application.
Slip rings are generally used to transmit electrical currents, signals or data as well as pneumatics and hydraulics from a stationary to a rotating platform. The transmission between the stator and rotor units takes place extremely reliably via sliding contacts. Slip rings from our Industrial Line are robust modular slip rings. They are designed for load transmission up to 80A and data transmission up to 1GBit/s. An innovative contact technology ensures a long maintenance-free operation. Connectors for signal/data and load allow a quick and easy installation. Optionally, they can be equipped with encoders.
|Dimension||Bis 250 mm|
50 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-35 °C ... +85 °C|
|Load current transmission||
80 A, 800 V AC/DC
- Reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Rugged metal housing.
High protection level IP67.
- Modular construction – individual product.
- Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Encoder installation or removal.
- Pluggable connections – error prevention.
- Innovative contact technology, low-maintenance and durable.
- Transmission rate up to 1 Gbit/s.
Industrial automation, bottling plants, labelling machines, wear test machines, rotary tables ...