Universal signal converter for analog output signals.The signal converter SK 1S1D-1A2RS has been designed especially for industrial applications that require converting a sensor or encoder information available in digital or SSI format into an analog signal or into a serial RS232/RS485 format. This device has 6 screw terminal connections. The module can be easily and conveniently mounted in a cabinet on a standard DIN rail.
|Dimension||23 mm x 102 mm x 102 mm|
|Working temperature||0 °C ... 45 °C|
4 Last, 3 Signal
TTL / RS422
Analog ±10 V
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 0...20 mA
Analog 4–20 mA
|Input frequency||1.000.000 Hz|
18...30 V DC
- Multifunction device with operating modes for incremental encoders or absolute SSI encoders.
- RS232- / RS485 interface for serial read-out of the sensor information.
- Scalable analog output configurable for voltage or current operation.
- Additional functions such as bit blanking, round loop function, etc.
- Specification possibility for any characteristic linearization curves.
- Easy programming by TEACH function or with a PC.
- Auxiliary voltage output 5 and 24 V DC for encoder supply.
- Extremely short conversion times.
- Integration of fast SSI inputs in the PLC.
- Absolute SSI monitoring possible also with an analog input.
- Read-out possible also via RS232/RS485.
- For singleturn and multiturn encoders with SSI formats from 10 ... 32 bit.
- Simple parameterization via user interface OSxx (freeware).
Cables and connectors
SUB-D Connector with cable ,
Preassembled cable set