Draw wire encoder - suitable for the harshest environments.With their extremely robust construction, their high IP69k protection level and their wide temperature range up to -40 °C ... +85 °C the D120 draw-wire encoders are specially developed for outdoor applications.
Their flexibility and adaptability reflects in the wide range of housing and wire types, the long measuring range and the various interfaces. The possibility of redundancy must be particularly pointed out.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||120 mm x 120 mm x 133 mm|
M12 connector radial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
8...30 V DC
12...30 V DC
- Protection level up to IP69k and wide temperature range up to -40 °C ... +85 °C.
- The titanium-anodized aluminum housing and the stainless steel wires allow using the mechanics even in harsh conditions.
- Wire diameter (stainless steel, V4A) up to ø 1.5 mm - ideal for outdoor applications.
- Measuring length up to 10 m.
- Redundant outputs (mA, V, R, CANopen).
- The right measuring wire and the right wire fastening for every application.
- Linearity up to ±0.1 % of the measuring range.
- Various constructions: open, closed housing or housing with perforated sheet steel cover.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface