Draw-wire encoders – suitable for the harshest environments.Thanks to an extremely robust construction, high protection class IP69k and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C, the new C60 draw-wire encoders are particularly reliable and durable. Their flexibility and adaptability is reflected in the wide selection of housing and cable types, wide measuring range. and variety of interfaces. The possibility of redundancy should be emphasized here.
|Measuring system||Draw-Wire Encoders|
|Dimension||60 mm x 60 mm x 107 mm|
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0–10 V
12...30 V DC
- Protection up to IP69k, wide temperature range -40 to +85 °C
- The titanium anodized aluminum housing and the stainless steel cables enable use even under extreme conditions
- Wire diameter (stainless steel, V4A) up to 1 mm – ideal for outdoor applications.
- Measuring length up to 4 m
- Redundant outputs (mA, V, R, CANopen)
- The right measuring wire and the right wire fastening for every application
- Linearity up to ± 0.1% of the measuring range
- Different designs: open, closed housing, or housing with perf sheet cover
Idler pulleyWith idler pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Idler pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface