Draw wire encoder - suitable for the harshest environments.With its extremely robust design, the high protection class IP69k and the wide temperature range up to -40 °C ... +85 °C the draw-wire encoders C60 are specially developed for outdoor applications.
Their flexibility and adaptability reflects in the wide range of housing and wire types, the long measuring range and the various interfaces. The possibility of redundancy must be particularly pointed out.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||60 mm x 60 mm x 107 mm|
M23 connector axial
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
12...30 V DC
- Protection level up to IP69k and wide temperature range up to -40 °C ... +85 °C.
- The titanium-anodized aluminum housing and the stainless steel wires allow using the mechanics even in harsh conditions.
- Wire diameter (stainless steel, V4A) up to ø 1 mm - ideal for outdoor applications.
- Measuring length up to 4 m.
- Redundant outputs (mA, V, R, CANopen).
- The right measuring wire and the right wire fastening for every application.
- Linearity up to ±0.1 % of the measuring range.
- Various constructions: open, closed housing or housing with perforated sheet steel cover.
Guide pulleyWith guide pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Guide pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface