Draw wire encoder - suitable for the highest requirements.The B80 draw-wire encoder can be used up to a measuring length of 3 meters.
This draw wire can be combined with the proven Kübler Sendix encoders with incremental or absolute interface as well as with analog sensors.
|Measuring system||Draw-wire encoders|
|Dimension||80 mm x 80 mm x 144 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +90 °C|
Analog 0...10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
TTL / RS422
12...30 V DC
- The titanium-anodized aluminum housing and the stainless steel wires allow for using the mechanics even in harsh conditions.
- Wear-free wire exit thanks to special plain bearing guide.
- Various wire types and wire fastenings.
- High traverse speed, up to 10 m/s.
- High acceleration, up to 140 m/s².
- Quick fastening by means of 2 screws.
- Various connection possibilities available.
- Interchangeable encoders (Interchangeable installation).
Idler pulleyWith idler pulleys, linear movements can also be directed around obstacles. This not only increases their flexibility but can also compensate for installation tolerances. Idler pulleys can also act to clean off dirt and break ice.
- Installation angle (anodized aluminum)
- Idler pulley (plastic POM)
- Ball bearing (Type 696-2R5)
- 2 x countersunk screws for side fixing
- 2 x Allen screws for fixing on a flat surface
Extension cable steelWith extension cables, the actual measuring range can be used without any loss of resolution. We offer numerous extension cables in our portfolio for this purpose.