Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders.
The Sendix M58 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder without gear and without battery – in the standard format with 58 mm flange. High robustness and high resolution make this encoder the ideal device for use in demanding applications.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 58.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
29 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lockplus™ design for particularly high resistance.
- Extra large bearings.
- Mechanically protected shaft seal.
- Wide temperature range -40°C ... +85°C.
- Without gear and without battery, thanks to the Energy
- Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance in the application: SAE J1939 with CAN-highspeed to ISO 11898.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- Fast determination of the operating status via two-color LED.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).