Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders.The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in a compact design, without gear and without battery.
It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
29 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance against vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Without gear and without battery, thanks to the Energy Harvesting technology.
- Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance in the application: SAE J1939 with CAN-highspeed to ISO 11898.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- Fast determination of the operating status via two-color LED.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).
Fastening eccentricsSuitable for Kübler encoders with synchro flange
Material ACu Zn 39 Pb 3, surface galv. Ni
Scope of delivery:
3 attachments, 3 screws
|Drehgeber 5000 5803 5804 5805 5853 5858 5863 5868 F5863 F5868 5850 5852 7053 7058 7063 7068||8.0010.4100.0000|
|Drehgeber 3610 3651 M3658 F3653 F3658 F3663 F3668 M3668||8.0010.4200.0000|