Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders.The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in a compact design, without gear and without battery.
It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
29 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance against vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Without gear and without battery, thanks to the Energy Harvesting technology.
- Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance in the application: SAE J1939 with CAN-highspeed to ISO 11898.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- Fast determination of the operating status via two-color LED.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).
Cables and connectors
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler encoders or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineer
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“