Encoders Absolute multiturn
Energy Harvesting Technology: Electronic multiturn encoders.The Sendix M36 with Energy Harvesting Technology is an electronic multiturn encoder in a compact design, without gear and without battery.
It is characterized by robustness, reliability and cost-efficiency.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
14 bits singleturn
29 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Sturdy bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance against vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Without gear and without battery, thanks to the Energy Harvesting technology.
- Up-to-the-minute fieldbus performance in the application: SAE J1939 with CAN-highspeed to ISO 11898.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- Fast determination of the operating status via two-color LED.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).
Cables and connectors
M12 Connector with cable ,
Preassembled cable set
↓Male connector 5-pin Ø 5,6 mm ± 0,2 mm
5 x 0,34 mm2