The economical sensor solution.
The Sendix KIS50 / KIH50 incremental standard encoders with optical sensors are designed for highest economic efficiency and are available up to a resolution of 5000 pulses per revolution. Special details from the sophisticated Sendix technology can be found in these encoders. This results in a high resistance to vibration and installation error. It sets new standards in cost-sensitive applications. They are ideal for standard applications and for use in simple machines.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
10 mm shaft, with flat surface
12 mm shaft, with flat surface
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 58.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +70 °C|
M23 connector axial
M23 connector radial
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
5.000 ppr incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Resistant zinc pressure die-cast housing and protection up to IP65.
- Wide temperature range from -20°C to +70°C.
- Prevent machine downtime thanks to robust bearing construction in "Safety-Lock™ Design".
- Suitable connection variants for each specific case: Cable connection, M12 connectors and M23 connectors.
- Versatile mounting options.
- Up to 5000 pulses per revolution.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).