The economical sensor solution.
The Sendix KIS50 / KIH50 incremental standard encoders with optical sensors are designed for highest economic efficiency and are available up to a resolution of 5000 pulses per revolution. Special details from the sophisticated Sendix technology can be found in these encoders. This results in a high resistance to vibration and installation error. It sets new standards in cost-sensitive applications. They are ideal for standard applications and for use in simple machines.
|Dimension||Ø 50 mm|
8 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
14 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
Ø 50.80 mm
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +70 °C|
M23 connector radial
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
5.000 ppr incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Resistant zinc pressure die-cast housing and protection up to IP65.
- Wide temperature range from -20°C to +70°C.
- Prevent machine downtime thanks to robust bearing construction in "Safety-Lock™ Design".
- Suitable connection variants for each specific case: Cable connection, M12 connectors and M23 connectors.
- Versatile mounting options.
- Up to 5000 pulses per revolution.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).
Spring element, shortFor applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.