For heavy duty applications – extremely robust hollow shaft encoders.
The incremental encoder Sendix H120 is ideal for large motors and generators. It is highly accurate and extremely robust thanks to HD-Safety-Lock™ - the Heavy Duty hollow shaft design of the latest generation with strong bearing construction and integrated bearing insulation. The double-protected shaft, the wide temperature range and the high protection enable use even under the most adverse conditions. The particularly large hollow shaft up to 28 mm, the variety of mounting solutions and connection variants offer maximum flexibility during installation.
|Dimension||Ø 100 mm|
12 mm hollow shaft, blind
16 mm hollow shaft, through
20 mm hollow shaft, through
25 mm hollow shaft, through
28 mm hollow shaft, through
1 " hollow shaft, through
16 mm insert shaft, cylindrical
17 mm insert shaft, tapered
Ø 100.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +100 °C|
M23 connector radial
M12 connector radial
5.000 ppr Incremental
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Integrated bearing insulation of up to 2.5 kV for reliable shaft connection.
- Extremely high resistance due to double protection of the shaft (protective cover disc and radial shaft seal), IP66 and IP67 protection as well as seawater resistant housing.
- High resistance to shock (200 g) and vibration (15 g).
- High interference immunity due to fiber optic transmission technology.
- 3 mounting solutions: conical central mounting, cylindrical central mounting or through hollow shaft.
- Connection via cable, M12 or M23 plug, terminal box or fiber optic cable.
- Mounting arm on flange or cover. This means that the device can be rotated flexibly during mounting.
- Continuous hollow shaft up to 28 mm