Encoders Absolute multiturn
Intelligent Scan Technology™ – electronic field bus encoders.
The absolute encoders Multiturn Sendix F5868 / F5888 with CANopen interface and patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ are particularly high-resolution optical encoders without gears with 100% magnetic insensitivity. 32 bit total resolution, through hollow shaft up to 15 mm and CANopen functionalities according to current encoder profile.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
12 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
14 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
Ø 58.00 mm
Ø 63.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 73.40 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +80 °C|
M12 connector radial
|Max. rotational speed||
16 bits singleturn
16 bits multiturn
10...30 V DC
- Robust bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Due to IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +80°C also suitable for outdoor use.
- Patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ with all single and multiturn functions on one OptoASIC - thus highest reliability, a high resolution of up to 32 bit and 100% magnetic insensitivity.
- CANopen with current encoder profile.
- LSS services for configuring the node address and baud rate.
- Variable PDO mapping in memory.
- Universal Scaling Function.
- 32 bit total resolution (16 bit MT + 16 bit ST).
Spring element, shortFor applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.