Encoders Absolute multiturn
Intelligent Scan Technology™ – powerful and economical at the same time.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix F3663 / F3683 with patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ and SSI or BiSS interface are characterized by special robustness and compactness. With dimensions of only 36 x 42 mm, a through hollow shaft up to 8 mm or a blind hollow shaft up to 10 mm is possible. The high-precision optical sensor technology achieves a resolution of up to 17 bit singleturn and up to 24 bit multiturn.
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
6 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, blind hole
8 mm hollow shaft, through
1/4 " hollow shaft, through
Ø 36.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +90 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
17 bits singleturn
24 bits multiturn
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
SSI + 2048 ppr SinCos
SSI + 2048 ppr RS422
- Robust bearing construction in Safety-Lock™ design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Reduced number of components ensures insensitivity.
- IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +90°C.
- Patented Intelligent Scan Technology™ (all single and multiturn functions on one OptoASIC) - highest reliability, high resolution up to 41 bit, 100% magnetic insensitivity.
- High precision with a data update of the position value ≤ 1 µs.
- High-resolution feedback in real time via SinCos and RS422 incremental outputs.
- Short control cycles, clock frequency with SSI up to 2 MHz / with BiSS up to
Stator coupling, double-winged
For front mounting on encoder flange. For applications with axial play and radial play with high dynamics.
Stator coupling (stainless steel), 2 screws for mounting on the encoder.
Spring element, shortFor applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.
Cables and connectors
M12 Connector with cable ,
Preassembled cable set
8 x 0,25 mm2