Large hollow shaft up to 42 mm.
The incremental encoder A020 with optical sensor technology is available with through hollow shaft up to a maximum diameter of 42 mm.
With an installation depth of only 43 mm, it is ideally suited for mounting on large shafts even in tight installation situations.
|Dimension||Ø 100 mm|
20 mm hollow shaft, through
24 mm hollow shaft, through
25 mm hollow shaft, through
28 mm hollow shaft, through
30 mm hollow shaft, through
38 mm hollow shaft, through
40 mm hollow shaft, through
42 mm hollow shaft, through
1 " hollow shaft, through
Ø 100.00 mm
Ø 115.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +70 °C|
M23 connector radial
M12 connector radial
5.000 ppr Incremental
5 V DC
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Low installation depth with large hollow shaft at the same time
- Available with compact M12 connector
- Torque brackets can also be implemented with a small radius
- With push-pull, RS422 or SinCos interface.
- Hollow shaft from 20 mm to 42 mm as standard.
- With cable connection, M12 or M23 plug.