Encoders Absolute singleturn
Sendix 5873 Motor-Line
The standard for direct drives. Encoder with conical shaft.
The absolute encoder Singleturn Sendix 5873 in the Motor-Line version with SSI or BiSS interface is predestined for mounting on direct drives.
With the high fully digital 21 bit resolution or 17 bit + 2048 ppr SinCos incremental track, the drive is optimally controlled. Your benefits: Plug-and-Play during
commissioning including electronic data sheet, as well as the option of setting the absolute measuring system to a predefined position value.
|Dimension||Ø 58 mm|
Ø 58.00 mm
Ø 65.00 mm
Ø 72.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +90 °C|
Printed circuit board connector
|Max. rotational speed||
2.048 ppr incremental
21 bits singleturn
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
SSI + 2048 ppr SinCos
SSI + 2048 ppr RS422
BiSS + 2048 ppr SinCos
BiSS + 2048 ppr RS422
- Robust bearing construction in safety Lock™ Design for resistance to vibration and installation errors.
- Due to IP67 protection and wide temperature range from -40°C to +90°C also suitable for outdoor use.
- High precision with a data update of the position value ≤ 1μs.
- High-resolution feedback in real time via 21-bit fully digital or incremental SinCos and RS422 outputs.
- BiSS-C Encoder Profile BP3.
- Short control cycles, clock frequency with SSI up to 2 MHz / with BiSS up to 10 MHz.