Encoders Absolute singleturn
Suitable for the toughest environments. Encoders with E1 approval.
The absolute encoders Singleturn Sendix 3651 / 3671 with analog interface and magnetic sensors are particularly flexible due to their versatile interfaces and measuring ranges. A green and red LED as a reference point and error display facilitate both installation and error diagnosis. Protected to IP69k, shock-resistant and resistant to extreme temperature fluctuations, the Sendix are suitable for even the most demanding outdoor applications. These encoders are e1 approved by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA).
|Dimension||Ø 36 mm|
Max 10 mm Hollow shaft, Blind
Ø 36.00 mm
Ø 46.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +85 °C|
M12 connector axial
M12 connector radial
12 Bit Singleturn
10...30 V DC
15...30 V DC
Analog 0–10 V
- Contactless measuring system for a wear-free and durable application.
- Stable die-cast housing and protection up to IP69k for particular leak resistance.
- High shock and vibration resistance for particular resilience.
- Outer diameter of only 36 mm.
- The hollow shaft version accommodates a blind hollow shaft of up to 10 mm, which can be fastened individually - via torque brackets or stator coupling.
- 360° resolved into 4096 different positions.
- For use in 12 V or 24 V automotive wiring systems.
Spring element, short
For applications with limited axial play, low dynamics, and limited installation space:
Spring element (plastic), 1 screw for fastening to the encoder.
Stator coupling, double-winged
For front mounting on encoder flange. For applications with axial play and radial play with high dynamics.
Stator coupling (stainless steel), 2 screws for mounting on the encoder.