Bearingless encoder for shaft diameter up to 30 mm.
Thanks to its installation depth of only 16 mm, the bearingless magnetic rotary encoder RLI20, comprising a magnetic ring and sensor head, is ideally suited for plants and machinery where space is very tight. The non-contact measuring principle allows for error-free use even under harsh environmental conditions, as well as ensuring a long service life.
IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use.
This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts with a diameter up to max. 30 mm.
8 mm hollow shaft, through
10 mm hollow shaft, through
12 mm hollow shaft, through
15 mm hollow shaft, through
18 mm hollow shaft, through
20 mm hollow shaft, through
25 mm hollow shaft, through
30 mm hollow shaft, through
3/8 " hollow shaft, through
5/8 " hollow shaft, through
1 " hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
3.600 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection. Option: special housing for maximum resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to cyclic humidity acc. to EN 60068-3-38 as well as damp heat acc. to EN 60068-3-78).
- Non-contact measuring system, free from wear, ensures a long service life.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic band and sensor head.
- Slotted hole fixing ensures simple alignment.
- Function display via LED.