DMS controller (strain gauges) with totalizer function.The process controller Codix 566 with totaliser function displays measured values from all common strain-gauge inputs in high resolution. In addition it can monitor and control 2 limit values.
These fast displays set new standards when it comes to user friendliness. Their easy-to-read 14-segment LED display, easyto- understand running help texts and a practical quick-start guide eliminate the need to wade through time-consuming full instruction manuals.
With optional analogue output.
96 x 48 mm | 92 x 45 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +75 °C|
(1) Front panel size | Panel cut-out
100 - 240 (± 10%) V AC
10...30 V DC
Sensitivity: 3.3 - 3.0 - 2.0 mV/V
Sensitivity: 1.5 - 1.0 mV/V
Analog 0–10 V
Analog 0–20 mA
Analog 2–10 V
Analog 4–20 mA
- Practical quick-start guide for setting the parameters and operating the device
- Help text as running text
- Easy-to-read 14-segment LED, 6-digit display, 14 mm high
- Simple programming via 4 keys on the front
- One front key as well as 2 additional inputs can be programmed for specific applications
- Customer-specific characteristic (linearization) curve via 12 control points for all measurement signal inputs
- MIN/MAX memory function, individually resettable
- Sampling rate of 10 readings per second
- Application-specific characteristic curves via
- 12 measurement points
- Manual totaliser function for totalising the measured values. Can be reset separately.
- 2 relay outputs (changeover contacts) for limit monitoring with hysteresis and ON/OFF delay function for current measured or totaliser values
- Analogue output for the current measured value, MIN-value, MAX-value or totalizer value
- Auxiliary sensor power supply 10 V DC / 30 mA for powering 350 Ω bridges
- Inputs and outputs galvanically isolated
- Digital filter (first-order) for smoothing display fluctuation with unstable input signals
- Tare function