Modular and flexible – slip ring in a modular system.Slip rings are generally used to transmit electrical currents, signals or data, pneumatics, and hydraulics from a stationary to a rotating platform. Transmission between the stator and rotor units is extremely reliable using sliding contacts. The design is modular and offers maximum flexibility in a wide range of applications.
20 mm Hollow shaft, through
24 mm Hollow shaft, through
25 mm Hollow shaft, through
30 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-35 °C ... +80 °C|
|Service life||500 million revolutions|
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
10 A, 400
20 A, 400
25 A, 240 V AC/DC
• In the modular construction system, optionally combinable
load and signal /data channels.
• Robust GRP housing (polycarbonate with glass fiber reinforcement)
30% glass fiber content for industrial use.
• Long service life and long maintenance cycles.
Reliable with Safety-Trans™ design
• Two-chamber system for load and signal transmission.
• Labyrinth seal
• High vibration resistance.
• Field bus signals such as Profibus, CANopen etc. up to 12 Mbit/s.