Modular and flexible – slip ring in a modular system.Slip rings are generally used to transmit electrical currents, signals or data, pneumatics, and hydraulics from a stationary to a rotating platform. Transmission between the stator and rotor units is extremely reliable using sliding contacts. The design is modular and offers maximum flexibility in a wide range of applications.
20 mm Hollow shaft, through
24 mm Hollow shaft, through
25 mm Hollow shaft, through
30 mm Hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-35 °C ... +80 °C|
|Service life||500 million revolutions|
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Load current transmission||
16 A, 240 V AC
10 A, 400 V AC/DC
20 A, 400 V AC/DC
25 A, 240 V AC/DC
- In the modular construction system, optionally combinable load and signal /data channels.
- Robust GRP housing (polycarbonate with glass fiber reinforcement) 30% glass fiber content for industrial use.
- Long service life and long maintenance cycles.
- Two-chamber system for load and signal transmission.
- Labyrinth seal
- High vibration resistance.
- Field bus signals such as Profibus, CANopen etc. up to 12 Mbit/s.
Packaging machines, textile machines, pipeline inspection systems, video surveillance equipment, bottling plants, rotary tables.