Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LI20 / B1
Magnetic length measuring system, incremental – suitable for the harshest environments.The Limes LI20 / B1 contactless incremental magnetic length measuring system – consisting of the LI20 sensor head and the B1 magnetic strip – allows a resolution of up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1 mm between sensor and strip.
For outdoor use, with a particularly sturdy aluminum housing and stainless steel cover, wide temperature range, and a UV-resistant cable. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||10 mm x 25 mm x 40 mm|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
TTL / RS422
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection
- Optional: Special housing for high resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity-heat per EN 60068-3-78).
- Contactless measuring technology - thus no wear.
- Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip
- Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
- Generous installation tolerance.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Warning signals via status LED if the magnetic field is too weak.