Magnetic length measuring systems
Limes LI20 / B1
Magnetic length measuring system, incremental – suitable for the harshest environments.The Limes LI20 / B1 contactless incremental magnetic length measuring system – consisting of the LI20 sensor head and the B1 magnetic strip – allows a resolution of up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1 mm between sensor and strip. For outdoor use, with a particularly sturdy aluminum housing and stainless steel cover, wide temperature range, and a
UV-resistant cable. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology, and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and heat provide maximum reliability even in unprotected outdoor use.
|Measuring system||Magnetic length measuring systems|
|Dimension||10 mm x 25 mm x 40 mm|
up to 1 m cable axial
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
TTL / RS422
4,8...26 V DC
• Sturdy housing with IP67 protection
Optional: Special housing for high resistance against
condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to
humidity per EN 60068-3-38 as well as humidity-heat
per EN 60068-3-78).
• Contactless measuring technology - thus no wear.
• Cover strip to protect the magnetic strip.
• Simple adhesive mounting of the magnetic strip.
• Generous installation tolerance.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Warning signals via status LED if the magnetic field is too weak.