The economical sensor solution.
The Sendix KIS40 / KIH40 incremental compact encoders with optical sensors are designed for maximum economy and are available with a resolution of up to 2500 pulses per revolution. Special details from the sophisticated Sendix technology can be found in these encoders. This results in a special resistance to vibrations and installation errors. It sets new standards in cost-sensitive applications. The wide performance range opens up many fields of application and is therefore particularly suitable for narrow installation spaces as well as smaller machines and devices.
|Dimension||Ø 40 mm|
6 mm shaft, with flat surface
8 mm shaft, with flat surface
1/4 " shaft, with flat surface
Synchro flange / Servo flange
Ø 40.00 mm
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +70 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
2.500 ppr incremental
5 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- Only 40 mm outer diameter.
- Ideally suited for limited installation space.
- Robust bearing design in safety Lock™ design.
- Safe commissioning: Reverse polarity protection and short-circuit proof.
- Maximum resolution 2500 pulses per revolution.
- Supply voltage 5 V DC or 10 to 30 V DC.
- Push-pull, RS422 or Open collector.
- Cable radial or axial.
Bellows couplingBellows couplings are used for the cost-optimized connection of motor and encoder. In addition, a correction of angular errors between drive and encoder is achieved. Compensation for larger axial errors.
Bellows coupling (stainless steel).