Sendix Heavy Duty H100
The Sendix H100 is an extremely robust incremental encoder which is available in 3 versions - as a encoder with and without speed switch and as a twin encoder. The special HD-Safety-LockTM design makes it ideal for applications in heavy industry such as steel plants and cranes. Resistant materials, wide temperature ranges and high protection ensure insensitivity to the harshest environmental conditions. The innovative connection technology enables simple and quick installation.
|Dimension||Ø 115 mm|
11 mm shaft, with feather key
Ø 115.00 mm
|Working temperature||-40 °C ... +100 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
5.000 ppr incremental
5...30 V DC
10...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- HD-Safety-LockTM bearing design for extremely high bearing load capacity up to 300 N axial and 400 N radial.
- With a temperature range of -40°C to +100°C, IP66 protection and seawater-resistant material, the encoder is resistant to harsh environmental conditions.
- Keyway in the shaft guarantees a tight fit to the application.
- Protection against overspeed by mechanical speed switch.
- Innovative, pluggable spring terminal strips in the terminal box greatly simplify cable connection and offer maximum safety.
- Variable connection options due to the 180° rotatable connection hood.
- A variety of resolutions and switching speeds are available as standard.
Double loop couplingThe safe, uncomplicated and economical solution when angular, radial and/or axially offset drive shafts are to be connected non-positively.
Variants - for shaft diameter d1/d2 in mm
06/06 - 10/10 - 11/12 with keyway
|Bohrungsdurchmesser beidseitig 10mm||8.0000.1K01.1010|
|Bohrungsdurchmesser 11mm und 12mm||8.0000.1L01.1112|
|Bohrungsdurchmesser beidseitig 6mm||8.0000.1x01.0606|
„Do you have technical questions about Kübler encoders or are you looking for individual solutions? We at Application Support are here for you.“
Rainer GrueningerApplication Engineering
„We will be pleased to give you information about prices and delivery times. We are looking forward to your inquiry.“