|The non-contact absolute magnetic linear measurement system Limes LA50 / BA5 - made up of the sensor head LA50 and of the magnetic band BA5 - reaches a resolution up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1.5 mm between the sensor and the band.|
|Measuring length||20 m|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Supply voltage||10...30 VDC
Robust and vesatile
• Resolution 0.01 mm / measuring lengths max. 20 m.
• Rugged die-cast zinc housing.
• Positions changes are also detected when de-energised
no referencing movement required – no wear.
• Automatic distance detection in case of too high distance
between the sensor and the magnetic band. "
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Address, baud rate, bus termination can be modified via microswitches.
• Interfaces: SSI, CANopen.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Large mounting tolerances.
• Requires very little installation space.
• LED warning signals in case of too weak magnetic field.
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / EG Konformitätserklärung
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / Declaration of EC-Conformity
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / Certificat de conformite CEE
In this area we do have information for our sales partners only.
If you are sales partner of the Kübler Group please login to access to your sales information.