|With the IS40 inclinometer 1-dimensional inclinations in the measuring range 0 - 360° can be measured. The compact robust construction makes this sensor the ideal device for measuring angles in harsh environments.|
|Interfaces||Analogue 4...20 mA
Analogue 0,1...4,9 V
|Measuring range||0 ... 360|
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +70 °C|
|Supply voltage||10...30 VDC
• Rugged construction – high shock resistance.
• High resolution and accuracy.
• Current or voltage interface.
• Adjusting of the measuring range via teach adapter.
Compact / Many applications
• Small design – minimal space requirement.
• For use in vehicle technology, solar installations, cranes and
hoists or in commercial vehicles.
Certificate: IS40 / IS60 / EG Konformitätserklärung
Certificate: IS40 / IS60 / Declaration of EC-Conformity
Certificate: IS40 / IS60 / Certificat de conformite CEE
In this area we do have information for our sales partners only.
If you are sales partner of the Kübler Group please login to access to your sales information.