|Measuring wheels are utilized in combination with encoders to measure material in the wood, paper, metal, textile and plastic industry. When selecting a measuring wheel, the first consideration is the type of material to be measured as this serves as the basis for determining the surface finish or coating of the measuring wheel. Various diameters, designed for use with Kuebler encoders, available for metric and imperial systems.
• Various measuring wheels for various applications:
- Hytrel for the textile industry.
- Vulkollan for the wood, paper, metal
and plastics industry.
• Resolution 1 mm.
• The encoder support ensures an optimal
load on the encoder shaft.
• No additional power supply is required for the encoder,
since it can be powered directly by the preset counter.
Data sheet: Längenmess-Set mit Messrad
Data sheet: Length measuring kit with measuring wheel
Data sheet: Kit de mesure de longueur avec roue de mesure
In this area we do have information for our sales partners only.
If you are sales partner of the Kübler Group please login to access to your sales information.