Slip ring with up to 50 mm hollow shaft suitable for industrial automation.Generally, slip rings are used to transfer power, signals or data as well as pneumatics and hydraulics from a stationary to a rotating platform. The transmission between the stator and rotor units is extremely reliable via sliding contacts. The SR130 slip ring is ideal for applications with high transmission rates. The three-chamber system enables parallel transmission of signal, load and data up to 100 Mbit/s.
|Maintenance cycles||100 million revolutions|
|Load current transmission||
10 A, 50 V AC/DC
10 A, 400 V AC/DC
10 A, 750 V AC/DC
25 A, 50 V AC/DC
25 A, 400 V AC/DC
25 A, 750 V AC/DC
- Reliable in harsh environments.
- Robust metal housing.
- High IP64 protection
- Quick and easy installation.
- Modular design.
- Wide range of plug and cable connections.
- Reliable through interference-free transmission.
- Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatic and hydraulic.
- Innovative contact technology, low maintenance and durable.
- Field bus or Ethernet up to 100 Mbit/s.