Bearingless encoder for shaft diameters up to 390 mm.
Thanks to its installation depth of min. 10 mm, the bearingless magnetic rotary encoder RLI200, comprising a magnetic ring and sensor head, is ideally suited for plants and machinery where space is very tight. The non-contact measuring principle allows for error-free use even under harsh environmental conditions, as well as ensuring a long service life.
IP68 / IP69k protection, special encapsulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use. This bearingless encoder can be mounted on shafts with a diameter up to max. 390 mm.
76 mm hollow shaft, through
180 mm hollow shaft, through
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Max. rotational speed||
16.000 ppr incremental
4,8...26 V DC
4,8...30 V DC
TTL / RS422
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Sturdy housing with IP67 protection. Option: special housing for maximum resistance against condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to cyclic humidity acc. to
- Non-contact measuring system, free from wear, ensures a long service life.
- Requires very little installation space.
- Large mounting tolerance between magnetic band and sensor head
- Slotted hole fixing ensures simple alignment.
- Function display via LED.