1-dimensional inclinometer. Unmistakable accuracy – even in harsh environments.The IS40 inclinometer is used for the acquisition of a tilt angle in the measuring range from 0 to 360°. Due to its high robustness and protection up to IP69k, as well as its wide temperature range from -30°C to +70°C, it is excellent for, among other uses, outdoor use in mobile automation.
|Dimension||60 mm x 30 mm x 20 mm|
|Working temperature||-30 °C ... +70 °C|
Analog 0,1...4,9 V
Analog 4–20 mA
10...30 V DC
• Rugged construction – high shock resistance.
• High resolution and accuracy.
• Current or voltage interface.
• Adjusting of the measuring range via teach adapter.
Compact / Many applications
• Small design – minimal space requirement.
• For use in vehicle technology, solar installations, cranes and hoists or in commercial vehicles.