|The non-contact incremental magnetic linear measurement system Limes LI20 / B1 - made up of the sensor head LI20 and of the magnetic band B1 - reaches a resolution up to 10 μm with a maximum distance of 1 mm between the sensor and the band.
For outdoor use with extremely sturdy aluminium housing and stainless-steel cover, wide temperature range as well as a UVresistant cable. IP68 / IP69k protection, special encap-sulation technology and tested resistance to cyclic humidity and damp heat offer the highest levels of reliability, even in exposed outdoor use.
|Measuring length||70 m|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Supply voltage||4,8...26 VDC
• Sturdy housing with IP67 protection.
Option: special housing for maximum resistance against
condensation (IP68 / IP69k, resistance to cyclic humidity acc.
to EN 60068-3-38 as well as damp heat acc. to EN 60068-3-78).
• Non-contact measuring system – free from wear.
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Large mounting tolerances.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Warning signals via LED if the magnetic field is too weak.
Certificate: LI20 / LI50 / EG Konformitätserklärung
Certificate: LI20 / LI50 / Declaration of EC-Conformity
Certificate: LI20 / LI50 / Certificat de conformite CEE
In this area we do have information for our sales partners only.
If you are sales partner of the Kübler Group please login to access to your sales information.