|The non-contact absolute magnetic linear measurement system Limes LA10 / BA1 - made up of the sensor head LA10 and of the magnetic band BA1 - reaches a resolution up to 1 μm with a maximum distance of 0.2 mm between the sensor and the band (incl. masking tape).
The additional SinCos interface makes the measurement system LA10 / BA1 the optimal equipment for use in the linear drive technology.
|Measuring length||8 m|
|Working temperature||-20 °C ... +80 °C|
|Supply voltage||10...30 VDC
Robust and versatile
• High resolution - 1μm / measuring length max. 8 m.
• Non-contact magnetic absolute measuring technology
– therefore no wear – no referencing movement required.
• Sturdy housing with IP64 protection.
• For highly dynamic control.
• Optional SinCos signal (1 Vpp) for dynamic movement
control with 1 mm pole pitch.
• Masking tape protecting the magnetic band.
• Simple glued assembly of the magnetic band.
• Requires very little installation space.
• Robust measuring principle
– insensitive to dirt, smoke and humidity.
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / EG Konformitätserklärung
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / Declaration of EC-Conformity
Certificate: LA10 / LA50 / Certificat de conformite CEE
Installation manual: LA10, LA50
Notice: B1 / B2 / BA1 / BA5
Broschuere: Limes LA10 / BA1 Miniflyer
In this area we do have information for our sales partners only.
If you are sales partner of the Kübler Group please login to access to your sales information.